“It's not the kind of football I like to see from our team. We'll work hard to try to get it fixed. There is no excuse for it. We dropped balls, we didn't execute, we didn't play with the kind of urgency and intensity that good teams play with. Everybody needs to decide what kind of team we're going to have.”
- Kevin Norwood sidelined by foot injury at Seattle Seahawks’ training camp
- What does an official Alabama football scholarship offer look like?
- Former Alabama RB Dee Hart officially joins Colorado State, excited to play for Jim McElwain
- R250 LB DeBerry names top eight
- What does Andy Dalton’s six-year contract extension mean for AJ McCarron?