“I'll never forget going to the Rose Bowl. I remember everything about it. We were on the train and Coach Thomas was talking to three coaches and Red Heard, the athletic director at LSU. Coach Thomas said, Red, this is my best football player. This is the best player on my team.' Well, shoot, I could have gone right out the top. He was getting me ready. And I was, too. I would have gone out there and killed myself for Alabama that day.”
by Paul "Bear" Bryant - Reminiscing about the 1935 Rose Bowl trip and Coach Thomas.
- Alabama running backs Kenyan Drake, Altee Tenpenny spend Thursday practice at study table
- Watch Nick Saban speak live about the 14th spring practice
- Live updates: Nick Saban’s last news conference before A-Day Game
- AJ Starr: From AJ McCarron’s celebrity friend to giving back with Real AJ Foundation
- Alabama Football Holds Final Practice of Spring; A-Day Next