“The game demonstrated the superiority of the Southern teams over any aggregation that the damn yankees could send across the Mason and Dixon Line.”
Published in the Philadelphia Bulletin after the Tide's 61-6 win over Syracuse in the 1953 Orange Bowl.
- What We Learned About Alabama’s QB Competition in Week 3
- Nick Perry Ejection Not What Alabama’s Shaky Secondary Needed Ahead of Florida
- M. Tennis. Men’s Tennis Tacks on Six more wins at Harvard Chowdah Fest on Saturday
- Nick Saban Admits He Doesn’t Watch The Offensive Line During Games Or Practice, Says It’s Not Exciting Enough
- Alabama Football vs. Southern Miss Postgame Notes