“I'm just a simple plowhand from Arkansas, but I have learned over the years how to hold a team together. How to lift some men up, how to calm others down, until finally they've got one heartbeat, together, a team.”
Paul W. "Bear" Bryant
When asked why he was so successful as a coach.
- W. Basketball. Women’s Basketball Drops Game at No. 1/1 South Carolina, 85-54
- W. Gymnastics. No. 6 Gymnastics Travels to No. 24 Kentucky for Friday Night Showdown
- Track & Field, Cross Country. Who to Watch: Young Talent to Make an Impact
- Track & Field, Cross Country. Tide Track & Field Competes at Indiana & New Mexico This Weekend
- Alabama Football: Grading Nick Saban’s 2012 Recruiting Class