“Regardless of who was coaching them, they still would have been a great team. I said early in the season that they were the nicest, even sissiest, bunch I ever had. I think they read it, because later on they got unfriendly.”
Paul "Bear" Bryant
On his 1961 team.
- W. Basketball. Women’s Basketball Drops Game at No. 1/1 South Carolina, 85-54
- W. Gymnastics. No. 6 Gymnastics Travels to No. 24 Kentucky for Friday Night Showdown
- Track & Field, Cross Country. Who to Watch: Young Talent to Make an Impact
- Track & Field, Cross Country. Tide Track & Field Competes at Indiana & New Mexico This Weekend
- Alabama Football: Grading Nick Saban’s 2012 Recruiting Class