“I grew up sneaking into Legion Field to see Alabama play. I vividly remember Joe Namath's first varisty game. I remember Kenny Stabler running down the sideline in the rain and mud against Auburn. I remember Lee Roy Jordan chasing down a running back and intimidating without even hitting. I really appreciate the people who have contributed to this legacy and the tradition that has been passed down. And the people who have continued it; the goal line stand and Van Tiffin's kick and all those memories of people who have carried on the tradition of Alabama football. I really feel blessed to have had the opportunity to be part of the tradition of Alabama football.”
- Louisiana HSFB Coach Bans Alabama from Campus, Says School Is Not Ethical
- Lester Cotton Arrested: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction on Alabama OL
- Alabama Football Recruiting: Looking Ahead to 2018 Targets
- How Will Alabama Cope with Loss of Another Offensive Coordinator?
- Why Alabama Must Get Creative to Maintain Its Recruiting Dominance in the South