“Our game against LSU still isn't over in my mind. Give us four more quarters, and we'll see what happens. Four more quarters.”
This was Trent Richardson's quote four days before the Iron Bowl an a Sports Illustrated article appearing in the December 5th issue.
- Kevin Norwood sidelined by foot injury at Seattle Seahawks’ training camp
- What does an official Alabama football scholarship offer look like?
- Former Alabama RB Dee Hart officially joins Colorado State, excited to play for Jim McElwain
- R250 LB DeBerry names top eight
- What does Andy Dalton’s six-year contract extension mean for AJ McCarron?