“His ear had a real nasty cut and it was dangling from his head, bleeding badly. He grabbed his own ear and tried to yank it from his head. His teammates stopped him and the managers bandaged him. Man was that guy a tough one. He wanted to tear off his own ear so he could keep playing.”
- Kevin Norwood sidelined by foot injury at Seattle Seahawks’ training camp
- What does an official Alabama football scholarship offer look like?
- Former Alabama RB Dee Hart officially joins Colorado State, excited to play for Jim McElwain
- R250 LB DeBerry names top eight
- What does Andy Dalton’s six-year contract extension mean for AJ McCarron?