“I'll never forget going to the Rose Bowl. I remember everything about it. We were on the train and Coach Thomas was talking to three coaches and Red Heard, the athletic director at LSU. Coach Thomas said, Red, this is my best football player. This is the best player on my team.' Well, shoot, I could have gone right out the top. He was getting me ready. And I was, too. I would have gone out there and killed myself for Alabama that day.”
by Paul "Bear" Bryant - Reminiscing about the 1935 Rose Bowl trip and Coach Thomas.
- ESPN’s Merril Hoge: AJ McCarron is ‘underrated’, Tre Mason will make transition to NFL
- College Football Playoff committee keeps its proposed recusal policy to itself for now
- Report: 4-star QB Jauan Jennings committing Monday, saw Nick Marshall parallels during 1st Auburn visit
- Charlotte NFTC: Top DB Performers
- Perry May Be Back In Nick Of Time