“In the second quarter, I saw Torretta look over at me, and he froze for a second. I saw fear in his eyes.”
Alabama defensive end said about Miami quarterback Gino Torretta after the Crimson Tide produced a 34-13 victory over the Hurricanes in the 1993 Sugar Bowl.
- 2014 Alabama Crimson Tide vs West Virginia Mountaineers
- Kevin Norwood sidelined by foot injury at Seattle Seahawks’ training camp
- What does an official Alabama football scholarship offer look like?
- Former Alabama RB Dee Hart officially joins Colorado State, excited to play for Jim McElwain
- R250 LB DeBerry names top eight