“I don't know if I'll ever get tired of football. One time I thought I might. I was out there on the practice field wondering whether football had passed me by. Then I heard the Million Dollar Band playing over on the practice field. When they started playing 'Yea, Alabama,' I got goosebumps all over me. I looked out there and those young rascals in those crimson jerseys, and I just wanted to thank God for giving me the opportunity to coach and contribute in some small way at my alma mater and be a part of the University of Alabama tradition.”
Paul W. "Bear" Bryant
- 2014 Alabama Crimson Tide vs West Virginia Mountaineers
- Kevin Norwood sidelined by foot injury at Seattle Seahawks’ training camp
- What does an official Alabama football scholarship offer look like?
- Former Alabama RB Dee Hart officially joins Colorado State, excited to play for Jim McElwain
- R250 LB DeBerry names top eight