“There goes a great coach. I'll never forget what he did today. If he had wanted, he could have named the score.”
USC coach talking about Frank Thomas after the 1946 Rose Bowl won by Alabama 34-14.
- Kevin Norwood sidelined by foot injury at Seattle Seahawks’ training camp
- What does an official Alabama football scholarship offer look like?
- Former Alabama RB Dee Hart officially joins Colorado State, excited to play for Jim McElwain
- R250 LB DeBerry names top eight
- What does Andy Dalton’s six-year contract extension mean for AJ McCarron?