“There goes a great coach. I'll never forget what he did today. If he had wanted, he could have named the score.”
USC coach talking about Frank Thomas after the 1946 Rose Bowl won by Alabama 34-14.
- What We Learned About Alabama’s QB Competition in Week 3
- Nick Perry Ejection Not What Alabama’s Shaky Secondary Needed Ahead of Florida
- M. Tennis. Men’s Tennis Tacks on Six more wins at Harvard Chowdah Fest on Saturday
- Nick Saban Admits He Doesn’t Watch The Offensive Line During Games Or Practice, Says It’s Not Exciting Enough
- Alabama Football vs. Southern Miss Postgame Notes