“Honestly, not really, because we have a system in place and that's how the system turned out. I think if it was the other way, we'd have a tough time having an argument.”
When asked whether he understood the argument that some in college football were making that Oklahoma State should have played in the National Championship against LSU instead of Alabama.
- Why David Cornwell Should Be Alabama’s 2015 Starting QB
- Alabama’s Jake Coker throws with four-star recruit
- 79 Alabama Students Earn SEC First-Year Academic Accolades
- The Opening: Alabama Defensive Commits Should Recruit Top Uncommitted Talent
- Alabama Football’s New Recruiting Poster, “A Lion Doesn’t Concern Himself With The Opinion Of Sheep”