“Honestly, not really, because we have a system in place and that's how the system turned out. I think if it was the other way, we'd have a tough time having an argument.”
When asked whether he understood the argument that some in college football were making that Oklahoma State should have played in the National Championship against LSU instead of Alabama.
- Kevin Norwood sidelined by foot injury at Seattle Seahawks’ training camp
- What does an official Alabama football scholarship offer look like?
- Former Alabama RB Dee Hart officially joins Colorado State, excited to play for Jim McElwain
- R250 LB DeBerry names top eight
- What does Andy Dalton’s six-year contract extension mean for AJ McCarron?