“The game demonstrated the superiority of the Southern teams over any aggregation that the damn yankees could send across the Mason and Dixon Line.”
Published in the Philadelphia Bulletin after the Tide's 61-6 win over Syracuse in the 1953 Orange Bowl.
- Louisiana HSFB Coach Bans Alabama from Campus, Says School Is Not Ethical
- Lester Cotton Arrested: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction on Alabama OL
- Alabama Football Recruiting: Looking Ahead to 2018 Targets
- How Will Alabama Cope with Loss of Another Offensive Coordinator?
- Why Alabama Must Get Creative to Maintain Its Recruiting Dominance in the South