“The old lessons (work, self-discipline, sacrifice, teamwork, fighting to achieve) aren't being taught by many people other than football coaches these days. The football coach has a captive audience and can teach these lessons because the communication lines between himself and his players are more wide open than between kids and parents. We better teach these lessons or else the country's future population will be made up of a majority of crooks, drug addicts, or people on relief.”
Paul W. "Bear" Bryant
- 2014 Alabama Crimson Tide vs West Virginia Mountaineers
- Kevin Norwood sidelined by foot injury at Seattle Seahawks’ training camp
- What does an official Alabama football scholarship offer look like?
- Former Alabama RB Dee Hart officially joins Colorado State, excited to play for Jim McElwain
- R250 LB DeBerry names top eight