cat:News – Tuscaloosa
“And believe me, to have been in the city of Tuscaloosa in October when you were young and full of Early Times and had a shining Alabama girl by your side. To have had all that and then to have seen those red shirts pour onto the field, and, then, coming behind them, with that inexorable big cat walk of his, the man himself, The Bear, that was very good indeed.”
by Howell Raines - Washington correspondent for the New York Times.
- ESPN’s Merril Hoge: AJ McCarron is ‘underrated’, Tre Mason will make transition to NFL
- College Football Playoff committee keeps its proposed recusal policy to itself for now
- Report: 4-star QB Jauan Jennings committing Monday, saw Nick Marshall parallels during 1st Auburn visit
- Charlotte NFTC: Top DB Performers
- Perry May Be Back In Nick Of Time