“Regardless of who was coaching them, they still would have been a great team. I said early in the season that they were the nicest, even sissiest, bunch I ever had. I think they read it, because later on they got unfriendly.”
Paul "Bear" Bryant
On his 1961 team.
- Tips For Totally Safe Tailgating
- W. Soccer. Alabama Soccer to Host Auburn Thursday on SEC Network
- W. Volleyball. Alabama Volleyball Sweeps Alabama State Tuesday Night
- Football. Day Two of Preparations for No. 8/6 Georgia in the Books for Football
- W. Basketball. Men’s and Women’s Basketball Season to Open with Doubleheader at Coleman Coliseum