“The game demonstrated the superiority of the Southern teams over any aggregation that the damn yankees could send across the Mason and Dixon Line.”
Published in the Philadelphia Bulletin after the Tide's 61-6 win over Syracuse in the 1953 Orange Bowl.
- W. Basketball. Women’s Basketball Drops Game at No. 1/1 South Carolina, 85-54
- W. Gymnastics. No. 6 Gymnastics Travels to No. 24 Kentucky for Friday Night Showdown
- Track & Field, Cross Country. Who to Watch: Young Talent to Make an Impact
- Track & Field, Cross Country. Tide Track & Field Competes at Indiana & New Mexico This Weekend
- Alabama Football: Grading Nick Saban’s 2012 Recruiting Class