“I didn't care if we ever quit practicing. I loved it. The only other guy I ever knew who loved it as much was Jerry Duncan. He would beg to practice even when he was hurt. I've actually seen him cry because the trainer told him he couldn't scrimmage.”
by Paul "Bear" Bryant - On Jerry Duncan, his star tackle in 1964-66.
- ESPN’s Merril Hoge: AJ McCarron is ‘underrated’, Tre Mason will make transition to NFL
- College Football Playoff committee keeps its proposed recusal policy to itself for now
- Report: 4-star QB Jauan Jennings committing Monday, saw Nick Marshall parallels during 1st Auburn visit
- Charlotte NFTC: Top DB Performers
- Perry May Be Back In Nick Of Time