“At Alabama, we teach our men to win.”
Paul "Bear" Bryant
When asked about Notre Dame's decision run out the clock and tie Michigan State 10-10 in the 1966 Rose Bowl. Both teams wound up tied for first with an undefeated Alabama finishing third even though they beat Nebraska 34-7 in the Sugar Bowl.
- SEC: Crimson Tide stumbles in Sugar Bowl
- Was 2014 Season a Failure for Alabama Crimson Tide?
- How Lane Kiffin’s Play-Calling Cost Alabama Shot at National Championship
- Alabama No Longer the Team to Beat in College Football
- Sugar Bowl: Liberated Buckeyes knock out Alabama, And Urban Meyer Avenges A 2009 Loss To Nick Saban