“We're not going to second-guess anything that we did. There [are] things that we need to do long-term to make our team better that we're going to do. And if we suffer for it in the short term, then maybe we have to do that a little bit. You got to give to get.”
- Kevin Norwood sidelined by foot injury at Seattle Seahawks’ training camp
- What does an official Alabama football scholarship offer look like?
- Former Alabama RB Dee Hart officially joins Colorado State, excited to play for Jim McElwain
- R250 LB DeBerry names top eight
- What does Andy Dalton’s six-year contract extension mean for AJ McCarron?