“The game demonstrated the superiority of the Southern teams over any aggregation that the damn yankees could send across the Mason and Dixon Line.”
Published in the Philadelphia Bulletin after the Tide's 61-6 win over Syracuse in the 1953 Orange Bowl.
- Nick Saban Addresses Reuben Foster's Hospital Incident at NFL Combine
- Jonathan Allen at Alabama Pro Day 2017: Photos, Video Highlights and Reaction
- Reuben Foster Sent Home from NFL Combine After Argument with Hospital Worker
- The Biggest Myths Surrounding the Alabama Football Program
- Alabama Hires Former Patriots TE Coach Brian Daboll as Offensive Coordinator