“I grew up sneaking into Legion Field to see Alabama play. I vividly remember Joe Namath's first varisty game. I remember Kenny Stabler running down the sideline in the rain and mud against Auburn. I remember Lee Roy Jordan chasing down a running back and intimidating without even hitting. I really appreciate the people who have contributed to this legacy and the tradition that has been passed down. And the people who have continued it; the goal line stand and Van Tiffin's kick and all those memories of people who have carried on the tradition of Alabama football. I really feel blessed to have had the opportunity to be part of the tradition of Alabama football.”
- Kevin Norwood sidelined by foot injury at Seattle Seahawks’ training camp
- What does an official Alabama football scholarship offer look like?
- Former Alabama RB Dee Hart officially joins Colorado State, excited to play for Jim McElwain
- R250 LB DeBerry names top eight
- What does Andy Dalton’s six-year contract extension mean for AJ McCarron?