“In the second quarter, I saw Torretta look over at me, and he froze for a second. I saw fear in his eyes.”
Alabama defensive end said about Miami quarterback Gino Torretta after the Crimson Tide produced a 34-13 victory over the Hurricanes in the 1993 Sugar Bowl.
- Alabama Football: Initial Predictions for the Tide's 2017 Depth Chart
- Alabama Will Learn from Title Game Faults, Have Chance to Be Dominant Again
- Even Alabama Haters Should Root for the Rejuvenated Steve Sarkisian
- Alabama's Beast-in-Waiting: 2014 No. 1 Recruit Da'Shawn Hand Still Biding Time
- Lane Kiffin's Absence Won't Make or Break Alabama's National Title Chances