“In the second quarter, I saw Torretta look over at me, and he froze for a second. I saw fear in his eyes.”
Alabama defensive end said about Miami quarterback Gino Torretta after the Crimson Tide produced a 34-13 victory over the Hurricanes in the 1993 Sugar Bowl.
- Why David Cornwell Should Be Alabama’s 2015 Starting QB
- Alabama’s Jake Coker throws with four-star recruit
- 79 Alabama Students Earn SEC First-Year Academic Accolades
- The Opening: Alabama Defensive Commits Should Recruit Top Uncommitted Talent
- Alabama Football’s New Recruiting Poster, “A Lion Doesn’t Concern Himself With The Opinion Of Sheep”