“No one can help but be aware of the rich tradition that is associated with this team and this University. Tradition is a burden in many ways. To have a tradition like ours means that you can't lose your cool; to have tradition like ours means that you always have to show class, even when you're no quite up to it; to have tradition like ours means that you have to do some things that you don't want to do and some you even think you can't do, simply because tradition demands it of you. On the other hand, tradition is that which allows us to prevail in ways that we could not otherwise.”
- SEC: Crimson Tide stumbles in Sugar Bowl
- Was 2014 Season a Failure for Alabama Crimson Tide?
- How Lane Kiffin’s Play-Calling Cost Alabama Shot at National Championship
- Alabama No Longer the Team to Beat in College Football
- Sugar Bowl: Liberated Buckeyes knock out Alabama, And Urban Meyer Avenges A 2009 Loss To Nick Saban