John Parker Wilson
“Honestly, not really, because we have a system in place and that's how the system turned out. I think if it was the other way, we'd have a tough time having an argument.”
When asked whether he understood the argument that some in college football were making that Oklahoma State should have played in the National Championship against LSU instead of Alabama.
- SEC: Crimson Tide stumbles in Sugar Bowl
- Was 2014 Season a Failure for Alabama Crimson Tide?
- How Lane Kiffin’s Play-Calling Cost Alabama Shot at National Championship
- Alabama No Longer the Team to Beat in College Football
- Sugar Bowl: Liberated Buckeyes knock out Alabama, And Urban Meyer Avenges A 2009 Loss To Nick Saban