“Our game against LSU still isn't over in my mind. Give us four more quarters, and we'll see what happens. Four more quarters.”
This was Trent Richardson's quote four days before the Iron Bowl an a Sports Illustrated article appearing in the December 5th issue.
- Why David Cornwell Should Be Alabama’s 2015 Starting QB
- Alabama’s Jake Coker throws with four-star recruit
- 79 Alabama Students Earn SEC First-Year Academic Accolades
- The Opening: Alabama Defensive Commits Should Recruit Top Uncommitted Talent
- Alabama Football’s New Recruiting Poster, “A Lion Doesn’t Concern Himself With The Opinion Of Sheep”