“Regardless of who was coaching them, they still would have been a great team. I said early in the season that they were the nicest, even sissiest, bunch I ever had. I think they read it, because later on they got unfriendly.”
Paul "Bear" Bryant
On his 1961 team.
- What We Learned About Alabama’s QB Competition in Week 3
- Nick Perry Ejection Not What Alabama’s Shaky Secondary Needed Ahead of Florida
- M. Tennis. Men’s Tennis Tacks on Six more wins at Harvard Chowdah Fest on Saturday
- Nick Saban Admits He Doesn’t Watch The Offensive Line During Games Or Practice, Says It’s Not Exciting Enough
- Alabama Football vs. Southern Miss Postgame Notes