“We had great respect for Alabama, especially it's defense, we knew they were a formidable opponent. But in retrospect, I think they were a lot stronger than a lot of our people thought.”
Miami coach stated after the '92 Sugar Bowl.
- Kevin Norwood sidelined by foot injury at Seattle Seahawks’ training camp
- What does an official Alabama football scholarship offer look like?
- Former Alabama RB Dee Hart officially joins Colorado State, excited to play for Jim McElwain
- R250 LB DeBerry names top eight
- What does Andy Dalton’s six-year contract extension mean for AJ McCarron?