“He literally knocked the door down. I mean right off its hinges. A policeman came in and asked who knocked the door down, and Coach Bryant said, "I did". The policeman just said "Okay" and walked off.”
Describing an irate Bryant after a 7-7 tie with Tennessee.
- How Nick Saban Hopes to Replicate Alabama's Most Overlooked Statistic from 2015
- Comments: Alabama Crimson Tide Fans Merchandise Stores in Tuscaloosa
- Alabama Football Announces the Hiring of Derrick Ansley
- Why Alabama is Called the Crimson Tide
- The Next Blake Sims? Alabama QB Enrollee Jalen Hurts Ready for Challenges Ahead