“The game demonstrated the superiority of the Southern teams over any aggregation that the damn yankees could send across the Mason and Dixon Line.”
Published in the Philadelphia Bulletin after the Tide's 61-6 win over Syracuse in the 1953 Orange Bowl.
- M. Tennis. Tennis Teams Honored at Chancellor’s House with Postseason Awards
- W. Tennis. Tennis Teams Honored at Chancellor’s House with Postseason Awards
- Baseball. Baseball to Play Doubleheader with Ole Miss on Saturday
- Alabama Football: Defense Will Carry the Tide in 2015
- General News. 66 Alabama Student-Athletes Earn Place on SEC Winter Academic Honor Roll