“In the second quarter, I saw Torretta look over at me, and he froze for a second. I saw fear in his eyes.”
Alabama defensive end said about Miami quarterback Gino Torretta after the Crimson Tide produced a 34-13 victory over the Hurricanes in the 1993 Sugar Bowl.
- Nick Saban, Paul Finebaum Discuss Cam Robinson's Status at Alabama
- Biggest Takeaways from Nick Saban's 2016 SEC Media Days Presser
- The Biggest Takeaways from Alabama Recruits' Performances at the Opening
- Alabama Football: Strengths, Weaknesses and Secret Weapons
- Dameon Pierce to Alabama: Crimson Tide Land 4-Star RB Prospect