“Today we Americans lost a hero who always seemed larger than life. Bear Bryant gave his country the gift of a life unsurpassed. In making the impossible seem easy, he lived what we strive to be.”
US President describing Bear Bryant's legacy in a statement on Jan. 26, 1983.
- Suspended Tony Brown of Alabama Crimson Tide Returns
- Texas A&M Aggies vs. Alabama Crimson Tide Betting Odds, College Football Pick
- Texas A&M vs. Alabama: Game Preview, Prediction and Players to Watch
- It's Time to Forget Lane Kiffin's Past; He Deserves to Be a Head Coach Again
- How Unique Personalities of Alabama Defenders Mesh on and off the Field