“We had great respect for Alabama, especially it's defense, we knew they were a formidable opponent. But in retrospect, I think they were a lot stronger than a lot of our people thought.”
Miami coach stated after the '92 Sugar Bowl.
- Louisiana HSFB Coach Bans Alabama from Campus, Says School Is Not Ethical
- Lester Cotton Arrested: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction on Alabama OL
- Alabama Football Recruiting: Looking Ahead to 2018 Targets
- How Will Alabama Cope with Loss of Another Offensive Coordinator?
- Why Alabama Must Get Creative to Maintain Its Recruiting Dominance in the South