“There goes a great coach. I'll never forget what he did today. If he had wanted, he could have named the score.”
USC coach talking about Frank Thomas after the 1946 Rose Bowl won by Alabama 34-14.
- Marlon Humphrey Declares for 2017 NFL Draft: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Alabama Football: Initial Predictions for the Tide's 2017 Depth Chart
- Alabama Will Learn from Title Game Faults, Have Chance to Be Dominant Again
- Even Alabama Haters Should Root for the Rejuvenated Steve Sarkisian
- Alabama's Beast-in-Waiting: 2014 No. 1 Recruit Da'Shawn Hand Still Biding Time