“In the second quarter, I saw Torretta look over at me, and he froze for a second. I saw fear in his eyes.”
Alabama defensive end said about Miami quarterback Gino Torretta after the Crimson Tide produced a 34-13 victory over the Hurricanes in the 1993 Sugar Bowl.
- Alabama's Push Toward No. 1 Class Begins with Monster Visit Weekend
- Xavier Williams to Alabama: Crimson Tide Land 4-Star WR Prospect
- Marlon Humphrey Declares for 2017 NFL Draft: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Alabama Football: Initial Predictions for the Tide's 2017 Depth Chart
- Alabama Will Learn from Title Game Faults, Have Chance to Be Dominant Again