“The game demonstrated the superiority of the Southern teams over any aggregation that the damn yankees could send across the Mason and Dixon Line.”
Published in the Philadelphia Bulletin after the Tide's 61-6 win over Syracuse in the 1953 Orange Bowl.
- Alabama Softball Wins Rain-Shortened Game, 5-1, Over South Carolina
- Timing of Bo Davis' Resignation at Alabama Is Concerning
- Alabama Center Ryan Kelly Selected No. 18 Overall by the Indianapolis Colts
- Baseball Welcomes Third-Ranked Mississippi State to Tuscaloosa for Three Games
- Alabama Football 2016 NFL Draft Tracker, Analysis and Results