“It's not going to get fixed until everybody takes responsibility for it. Like one of those old West Virginia proverbs that I always talk about. A man benefits directly from a mistake, relative to how much it bothers him. I can tell you I didn't sleep very much, so it bothers the hell out of me.”
- 2014 Alabama Crimson Tide vs West Virginia Mountaineers
- Kevin Norwood sidelined by foot injury at Seattle Seahawks’ training camp
- What does an official Alabama football scholarship offer look like?
- Former Alabama RB Dee Hart officially joins Colorado State, excited to play for Jim McElwain
- R250 LB DeBerry names top eight