tag:Alabama Week 17 2013
“He literally knocked the door down. I mean right off its hinges. A policeman came in and asked who knocked the door down, and Coach Bryant said, "I did". The policeman just said "Okay" and walked off.”
by Jerry Duncan - Describing an irate Bryant after a 7-7 tie with Tennessee.
- ESPN’s Merril Hoge: AJ McCarron is ‘underrated’, Tre Mason will make transition to NFL
- College Football Playoff committee keeps its proposed recusal policy to itself for now
- Report: 4-star QB Jauan Jennings committing Monday, saw Nick Marshall parallels during 1st Auburn visit
- Charlotte NFTC: Top DB Performers
- Perry May Be Back In Nick Of Time