“The game demonstrated the superiority of the Southern teams over any aggregation that the damn yankees could send across the Mason and Dixon Line.”
by Charles Israel - Published in the Philadelphia Bulletin after the Tide's 61-6 win over Syracuse in the 1953 Orange Bowl.
- Alabama running backs Kenyan Drake, Altee Tenpenny spend Thursday practice at study table
- Watch Nick Saban speak live about the 14th spring practice
- Live updates: Nick Saban’s last news conference before A-Day Game
- AJ Starr: From AJ McCarron’s celebrity friend to giving back with Real AJ Foundation
- Alabama Football Holds Final Practice of Spring; A-Day Next