“The game demonstrated the superiority of the Southern teams over any aggregation that the damn yankees could send across the Mason and Dixon Line.”
Published in the Philadelphia Bulletin after the Tide's 61-6 win over Syracuse in the 1953 Orange Bowl.
- The Biggest Myths Surrounding the Alabama Football Program
- Alabama Hires Former Patriots TE Coach Brian Daboll as Offensive Coordinator
- Fired HS Coach Who Banned Nick Saban: 'I Guess Nick Saban Won This Round'
- Louisiana HSFB Coach Bans Alabama from Campus, Says School Is Not Ethical
- Lester Cotton Arrested: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction on Alabama OL