“Here's a moment you dream about happening, and here it was staring at us in the face. Gut-check time. Coach always preached it, jaw to jaw, cheek to cheek. They weren't going anywhere.”
Says of the goal-line stand in '79 for the National Championship.
- Crimson Outlasts White 27-24 in 2017 Alabama Spring Game as Tide Look to Reload
- Alabama DB Deionte Thompson Facing Warrant for Felony Aggravated Assault
- Nick Saban Addresses Reuben Foster's Hospital Incident at NFL Combine
- Jonathan Allen at Alabama Pro Day 2017: Photos, Video Highlights and Reaction
- Reuben Foster Sent Home from NFL Combine After Argument with Hospital Worker