“And believe me, to have been in the city of Tuscaloosa in October when you were young and full of Early Times and had a shining Alabama girl by your side. To have had all that and then to have seen those red shirts pour onto the field, and, then, coming behind them, with that inexorable big cat walk of his, the man himself, The Bear, that was very good indeed.”
- Louisiana HSFB Coach Bans Alabama from Campus, Says School Is Not Ethical
- Lester Cotton Arrested: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction on Alabama OL
- Alabama Football Recruiting: Looking Ahead to 2018 Targets
- How Will Alabama Cope with Loss of Another Offensive Coordinator?
- Why Alabama Must Get Creative to Maintain Its Recruiting Dominance in the South