“Honestly, not really, because we have a system in place and that's how the system turned out. I think if it was the other way, we'd have a tough time having an argument.”
When asked whether he understood the argument that some in college football were making that Oklahoma State should have played in the National Championship against LSU instead of Alabama.
- Louisiana HSFB Coach Bans Alabama from Campus, Says School Is Not Ethical
- Lester Cotton Arrested: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction on Alabama OL
- Alabama Football Recruiting: Looking Ahead to 2018 Targets
- How Will Alabama Cope with Loss of Another Offensive Coordinator?
- Why Alabama Must Get Creative to Maintain Its Recruiting Dominance in the South