“There goes a great coach. I'll never forget what he did today. If he had wanted, he could have named the score.”
USC coach talking about Frank Thomas after the 1946 Rose Bowl won by Alabama 34-14.
- Louisiana HSFB Coach Bans Alabama from Campus, Says School Is Not Ethical
- Lester Cotton Arrested: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction on Alabama OL
- Alabama Football Recruiting: Looking Ahead to 2018 Targets
- How Will Alabama Cope with Loss of Another Offensive Coordinator?
- Why Alabama Must Get Creative to Maintain Its Recruiting Dominance in the South