“We had great respect for Alabama, especially it's defense, we knew they were a formidable opponent. But in retrospect, I think they were a lot stronger than a lot of our people thought.”
Miami coach stated after the '92 Sugar Bowl.
- The Biggest Myths Surrounding the Alabama Football Program
- Alabama Hires Former Patriots TE Coach Brian Daboll as Offensive Coordinator
- Fired HS Coach Who Banned Nick Saban: 'I Guess Nick Saban Won This Round'
- Louisiana HSFB Coach Bans Alabama from Campus, Says School Is Not Ethical
- Lester Cotton Arrested: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction on Alabama OL